“We pride ourselves on providing the very best sunken trampoline installation and service”
Quality Sunken Trampolines
Our In-Ground Trampolines have been carefully selected to offer our customers the very best sunken trampoline on the market. We have been supplying and installing sunken trampolines for a number of years now. Over this time, we have installed every type of sunken trampoline on the market and built up a wealth of knowledge and experience. We have settled on the exit supreme ground level trampoline as it offers the very best specifications including the highest quality frame, springs and safety padding we have seen.
Some of the key features of the sunken trampolines include;
- Very wide safety padding. The edge is no less than 44 cm wide. Furthermore, the foam filling of the pad is 30mm thick and features a PVC outer edge of up 0,74mm thickness. The high-quality material is also UV resistant so it will not fade and look tatty overtime.
- The steel frame is galvanized and black powder coated, rust has no chance. This is a very important feature on a sunken trampoline.
- The trampoline mat is made of high-quality material from the brand Ten Cate, specially produced in the US. Furthermore, the mat has a more open structure that reduces air accumulation. Furthermore, this has the advantage that the mat dries more quickly after rainfall.
- The zinc coated double conical springs up to 8.5” in length provide optimal jumping comfort: a higher jump and a softer landing.
- The innovative air-ventilation system ensures an ultimate airflow with an excellent and comfortable jump as a result.
A safety-feature has been developed where the springs are not accessible; Children can therefore not reach the springs with their feet, while jumping on the Trampoline.
Professional Installation Service
We are very experienced installers of in-ground trampolines with over 500 installations completed within the last 3 years alone. We have our own in-house installation teams who cover the entire UK ensuring you receive the very best installation and service. All this backed by a 10-year guarantee*
“Using machinery we will undertake the hole excavation, digging and removing a minimum of around 8tonnes of soil and creating the exact shape, depth and structure for the sunken in-ground trampoline”
“We will then fully assemble the trampoline, safety padding and retaining wall”
“We then line the hole out with a geotextile membrane to avoid weeds from forming in the hole”
“Once the trampoline hole has been lined and the soak-away created, we then place the assembled sunken in-ground trampoline into the hole and level the in-ground trampoline up”
“We then backfill around the edge of the trampoline leaving no gaps between the lawn and trampoline” “Leaving your sunken in-ground trampoline ready for use the same day!”
Fully Supplied & Installed Sunken In-Ground Trampolines
We have supplied and installed our in-ground trampolines to customers all over the the UK and we would be delighted to supply and install your sunken trampoline for you and your family. This maybe to do the complete work for you in a project managed way or just to do some parts of the work. Our sunken trampoline installation is available throughout the UK.
Please call or email us at 01283 347744 firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with the following information:
- Where are you located?
- What size trampoline would you like?
- Can we get a mini digger into your garden – minimum access required 800mm?
- Do you want the soil removed from your garden and if so can we put a skip on your driveway?
- Is there easy and unobstructed access to the skip from where you’re putting the trampoline and how far is this?
- What type of soil do you have in your garden where the trampoline is going?
- Are you reasonably certain there are no obstructions such as water or electricity cables that may interfere with the digging?
If possible, please provide a few pictures of the trampoline site and such things as the access to remove soil or bring in mini/micro-diggers.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Note: We install a geotextile membrane and soak-away to prevent weed and water build-up on all our installations.